Please note that as of July 1, 2023, Housatonic Community College is now CT State Community College Housatonic. This is an archived page. For information about CT State Community College, please go to ctstate.edu.
The following forms are available to review.
- HCC’s Policy Statement Regarding Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity
- The Role of the Equal Employment Opportunity Officer
- HCC’s Affirmative Action Grievance Procedures
- A Summary of the Affirmative Action Plan ObjectivesAffirmative Action
- HCC’s Annual Affirmative Action Report to the President
Questions on the AA Plan, the noted policies and/or the discrimination complaint procedure can be directed to Mr. Nicholas D'Agostino, Manager of Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion at . Mr. D'Agostino serves as the Equal Opportunity Officer for HCC.
Housatonic Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F.
Protected group members are encouraged to apply.