Welcome to Career Services
Career Services appointments will be held via phone, WebEx and in-person (by appointment only) due to COVID-19 restrictions. To make a Career Services appointment you must be registered for Spring 2021 classes at Housatonic Community College.
- We can assist with the following services:
- Reviewing resumes/cover letters and other career related documents for students
- Assistance with deciding a major and reviewing results of Focus 2
- Responding to student questions regarding their job search, interview prep and general career advising inquiries
- Individual Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Assessment Inventories
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Search Skills
- Career Related Workshops
- Major Exploration Guidance
- Job Postings
Recruit qualified candidates from various disciplines. Post your organization’s employment opportunities and job fairs. Promote your organization and increase visibility among our current student body and alumni through presentations, panels and career services events. Register and post your organizations employment opportunities using our online job board, College Central Network.