Continuing & Professional Education Scholarship Application
Administered by the Continuing & Professional Studies and Housatonic Community College Foundation
- You will be attending Housatonic Community College during 2020-2021 Academic year.
- Scholarship is applicable to only non-credit Manufacturing courses.
- Scholarship notifications will be made through the Continuing & Professional Education.
- If you are awarded a scholarship and withdraw or drop out of a class, YOU will be responsible for the tuition and will not be eligible for future scholarships.
- All students receiving a scholarship will be required to submit a thank you letter to the Continuing Education Office in how the scholarship has helped you achieve your academic and career goals.
HCC is proud to offer assistance through SNAP, WIOA, Veterans, and The WorkPlace / ApprenticeshipWorks. The far-right column in the below schedule shows which programs are eligible for assistance.