Important Deadlines for Fall 2018
- Tuition and fees must be paid by 4:45PM on Monday, August 6, 2018. If you register for a class that you do not plan to attend, you are responsible for dropping the class before the start of the semester. Failure to do so will result in tuition charges on your account. Fees are not refundable.
- Payments and/or financial aid assistance must be in place by Monday, August 6, 2018 at 4:45 p.m to hold your registration for Fall 2018
- Any student registering for Fall 2018 on or after Monday, August 6, 2018 must, on the day of registration, either pay the full amount of their tuition and fees, complete the first payment of the IPPO (Installment Payment Plan Option) in the Student Accounts OfficeStudent Accounts Office (L123), or have an approved third party payer on file in the Student Accounts Office by 4:45 p.m. on the day of registration.
- The college reserves the right to cancel your registration due to non-payment.
- The final day to enroll in payment plan is by 4:45 pm Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- Refund Policy Fall 2018
- On or before 4:45 p.m. on Monday, August 27, 2018, 100% tuition and mandatory usage fees.
- After 4:45 p.m. on Monday, August 27, 2018 and before 4:45 p.m. Monday, September 10, 2018, 50% tuition and mandatory usage fees.
- CSF and SAF are non-refundable.
Fall 2018 Tuition and Refund Dates, Add/Drop Dates
Please Note: No telephone withdrawals will be accepted!
Monday, August 27th, 2018 On or before 4:45 pm, 100% refund of tuition and mandatory usage fees. Last day to officially drop a class or withdraw from the College and receive a 100% tuition and mandatory usage fees refund. Please see refund policy for exceptions.
Tuesday, Septemeber 4, 2018... On or before 4:45 pm deadline to enroll in Payment Plan.
Monday, September 10, 2018... On or before 4:45 p.m. Last day to officially drop a class or withdraw from the College, receive a 50% refund of tuition and mandatory usage fees and be removed from the class roster.
After 4:45 pm Monday, September 10, 2018... No refunds are given after this date. Students dropping and adding courses after 4:45 p.m. on Monday, September 10, 2018 will be charged full rate for the additional courses and will not be eligible for a refund/credit for the dropped courses.
Friday, September 28, 2018 by 4:45 PM...2nd installment of Payment Plan due by 4:45 pm
Friday, October 26, 2018 …3rd and final installment of Payment Plan due by 4:45 pm. At this time student should be Paid-in-Full