Payment Plan & Financial Aid: If you entered into a payment plan agreement (installment plan) you must continue to make payments until your financial aid request has been reviewed and finalized. An official award notification will be sent to you. If you have paid more than the balance owed, you will be refunded any overpayment after financial aid funds are disbursed. (More information on Financial Aid at HCC)
Important Deadlines for Fall 2017
- Payments and/or financial aid assistance must be in place by Monday, August 7, 2017 to hold your registration for Fall 2017.
- Any student registering for Fall 2017 on or after August 7, 2017 must, on the day of registration, either pay the full amount of their tuition and fees, complete the first payment of the IPPO (Installment Payment Plan Option) in the Bursar's Office, or have an approved third party payer on file in the Bursar's Offic by 4:45 pm on August 7, 2017.
- Failure to follow the above payment requirements will result in cancellation of your registration.
- The final day to enroll in payment plan is Wednesday, September 6, 2017 by 4:45 pm.
- Refund Policy Spring 2017:
- On or before 4:45 pm on August 28, 2017, 100% tuition, lab, and studio fees.
- After 4:45 pm on August 28, 2017 and before 4:45 pm on September 11, 2017, 50% tuition and lab/studio fees.
- CSF and SAF are non-refundable.
Spring 2017 Tuition and Refund Dates, Add/Drop Dates
Please Note: No telephone withdrawals will be accepted!
August 28, 2017 On or before 4:45 pm, 100% refund of tuition and lab/studio fees... On or before 4:45 pm Last day to officially drop a class or withdraw from the College and receive a 100% tuition and lab/studio fees refund. Please see refund policy for exceptions.
September 6, 2017... At 4:45 pm deadline to enroll in Payment Plan.
September 5, 2017... Last day to add an open class without the signature of the instructor.
September 11, 2017... On or before 4:45 p.m. Last day to officially drop a class or withdraw from the College, receive a 50% refund of tuition and lab/studio fees and be removed from the class roster.
After 4:45 pm September 11, 2017... No refunds are given after this date. Students dropping and adding courses after 4:45 p.m. on February 2, 2017 will be charged full rate for the additional courses and will not be eligible for a refund/credit for the dropped courses.
September 29, 2017 by 4:45 PM...2nd installment of Payment Plan due by 4:45 pm
October 27, 2017 by 4:45 PM... 3rd and final installment of Payment Plan due by 4:45 pm. At this time student should be Paid-in-Full
September 25, 2017... Last day to submit an audit form
November 17, 2017... Last day to formally drop/withdraw a class from the College.