Housatonic Community College is now CT State Housatonic!
The CT State admissions application is now open for Fall 2023 Enrollment.
All continuing, degree-seeking students are now CT State students as of July 1, 2023.
ONLINE Registration Steps for Continuing Students Only
New, Transfer, or Readmit Student? Learn how to enroll and register here.
- Students have the support of both their Faculty Advisor and Guided Pathway Advisor. To schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor, you should send an email to your faculty advisor from your chosen Program of Study. You can find their information by typing their name in the search on the HCC website. Most emails are First InitialLast Name @housatonic.edu (Ex: )
You can also book an appointment with your Guided Pathway Advisor. To book an appointment with your Guided Pathway Advisor in the Advising & Student Success Office click here: Schedule an Appointment with your Guided Pathway Advisor (office.com)
- If you sign into my.CTState.edu and click on DegreeWorks you will be able to identify who your faculty advisor is. The good news is that if your advisor is unavailable, you can visit ANY of the faculty members within the department.
- Once you have met with a faculty advisor and completed your academic plan for the next semester, search for courses. HCC is offering a variety of course delivery options, learn about course modalities here.
- Build your schedule by choosing the days and times that work for you based on the classes you and your advisor agreed-upon.
- Register!!!! Sign into my.CTState.edu and register online!