Online @ HCC Student Workshops
HCC’s Educational Technology Department will be running “Online@HCC” workshops. These are 1-hour workshops designed to introduce you to myCommNet (Banner, Blackboard, student email, and more). You will find out how to access a syllabus, post to a discussion board, access your grades and take an exam in Blackboard. You will also have an opportunity to learn about student email and learn how to access Office 365 and to install Microsoft Office on your device.
- Monday, November 23rd (WebEx) 10AM-12PM
- Monday, November 30th (WebEx) 10AM-12PM
- Monday, December 7th (WebEx) 10AM-12PM
- Monday, December 14th (WebEx) 10AM-12PM
- Wednesday, November 18th (In-Person) 10AM-12PM
- Wednesday, December 2nd (in-person) 10AM-11:30AM
- Wednesday, December 9th (in-person) 10AM-11:30AM
- Wednesday, December 16th (in-person) 10AM-11:30AM
Ask Ed Tech (Open Hours)
Ask Ed-Tech is an opportunity for students to meet with someone to answer their questions about Blackboard. Wednesdays sessions are in A 238 and Fridays are available by clicking on the link below.
- October 21: 12:30-2pm (On-Campus)
- October 23: 10-12pm (Webex)<
- October 28: 12:30-2pm (On-Campus)
- October 30: 10-12pm (Webex)<