What are Care Reports?
The Care Report can be used by students, faculty and staff to "report" students who are exhibiting issues or behavior that are causing concern. This includes:
- Emotional/mental health concerns
- Aberrant or altered behavior
- Personal needs, e.g., food/clothing/transportation/housing
- College student success needs, e.g., Achievement Coaching
- Reports of sexual assault, stalking, or intimate partner violence
There are often signs that a student is in distress. For instance, is someone you know...
If you know someone who is exhibiting any of the behaviors listed above, you can make a difference by filing a Care Report.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY and/or there is a potential threat to you or someone else dial 911 or call Campus Security at (203) 332-5025.