Follow the steps below to enroll at HCC!
(Never Applied, or *Applied but Never Attended)
- Submit an Admission’s (blue) Application & Request SAT Waiver If eligible at the Admissions Office (LH-A106), (203) 332-5100. (You can APPLY ONLINE when available or download the application here.) (* If you have applied but never attended see below.)
- Prepare for Placement Test at Center for Academic Progress (CAP) (LH-A227), (203) 332-8585.
- Schedule Placement Testing with Banner ID, (203) 332-5019 & bring SAT Waiver to LH-B116.
- Contact Health Services for MMRV (Measles/ Mumps/ Rubella/ Varicella) immunization requirement (LH-A113).
- Meet with an Advisor in Room LH-A108.
- Check Status of Financial Aid (LH-A102), (203) 332-5047.
- View course schedule here or in the Self Help Room (LH-B107) and complete Registration Form
- Register at the Registrar’s Office (LH-B109) and proceed to Bursar’s Office (LH-A104) if no Financial Aid.
- * Students who have applied to HCC in the past but have never attended should use the Reactivation Application, download here.