The Housatonic Community College Foundation is committed to the education of all its students. To this end, financial assistance is available for tuition and fees for academic achievement or financial aid as determined by the Scholarship Committee of the Foundation Board of Directors.
Office 282 in Beacon Hall
HCC Fall Scholarships are OPEN!If awarded HCC Foundation Inc. agrees up to 12 credits
It is the student's responsibility to ensure the letter of recommendation is submitted and that the application is complete before the deadline at midnight, July 8, 2018 . This is required in order for your application to be reviewed.
- HCC student ID and student email address required
- First apply for financial aid for the current/latest academic year (required if applicable)
- International & Undocumented students eligible to apply as well
- Full-time or part-time students eligible to apply
- 2.3 GPA Minimum required
- Latest Tax forms required - upload parents, guardian(s), & yours
- Essay required - Answer: "Why do you deserve a scholarship?" (150min-600 words max)
- Letter of Recommendation required - 1 minimum, 2 suggested (one as a backup)
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY - required to upload latest/last high school or college transcripts
- Awards for HCC courses ONLY and do not include lab fees or supplemental online learning tools
- Good academic standing
- All deadline dates are final - No exceptions
- Students who can receive 100% funding for classes through FAFSA, Pell Grant, or HCC Grants, Do Not qualify for scholarships.
- Students with 70 credits or more, or a degree are ineligible for scholarships (Associates, Bachelors, or Masters).
- HCCF scholarships do not cover online supplemental items such as online key codes, lab fees or tools, etc. HCCF scholarships are non-transferable to other semesters, colleges or people and if a scholarship is not used, the scholarship then becomes invalid.
It is the student's responsibility to ensure the letter of recommendation is submitted and that the application is complete before the deadline date. This is required in order for your application to be reviewed.
HCC Foundation, Inc. Scholarships
- Allison Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Burroughs Fund Scholarship
- Connecticut Women’s Forum Scholarship Fund
- Daphne Seybolt Culpepper Memorial Foundation
- Dr. Janis M. Hadley Scholarship Fund
- The Ernest & Joan Trefz Foundation Scholarship
- Elizabeth M. Pfriem Scholarship
- Eunice & David Bigelow Foundation Scholarship
- Frederick A. DeLuca Foundation Scholarship
- The Gene Haas Scholarship
- Gertrude Flicker Gould Educational Scholarship
- HCC’s Family Economic Security Program (FESP)
- Karen D. Torres Memorial Scholarship
- Kim Thibodeau Chiaraluce Scholarship
- Klein Family Foundation Fund
- Manufacturing Association of Southern Connecticut Inc. (MASC) Scholarship Fund
- Marguerite Sullivan Dunigan Scholarship Fund
- President Edward J. Liston Scholarship
- Richard E. Parent Memorial Scholarship
- The Bryant Family Scholarship
- The Eileen A. and Margaret J. Delaney Memorial Foundation
- The Mellen Foundation Scholarship
- The Mercy Learning Center “Mothers Advantage” Scholarship
- Near and Far Aid Scholarship
- William H.Pitt III Foundation Scholarship
*Apply for the Manufacturing scholarships in the Advance Manufacturing Program office. Contact Felisha Guirand at 203-332-5975, C107 in Lafayette Hall.