Registration Steps for Readmit Students
Readmit students are those students who have not attended HCC for two years, or more.
All offices listed below are located in Lafayette Hall.
- Pick up a Re-Admit/Re-Activate Form at the Admissions Office (LH-A106) or complete the form online.
- Contact Health Services for MMRV (Measles/ Mumps/ Rubella/ Varicella) immunization requirement (LH-A113).
- Meet with an Advisor in (LH-A108) or (LH-A111)
- Schedule Placement Testing if recommended by Advisor (LH-B116)
- Check Status of Financial Aid (LH-A102), (203) 332-5047.
- View course schedule here or in the Self Help Room (LH-B107) and fill out Registration Form
- Register in person at the Registrar’s Office (LH-B109) and proceed to Bursar’s Office (LH-A104) if no Financial Aid.